Please select which flavor of MyoHealth you would like.
FOR MEN & WOMEN WHO ARE READY TO:
- Stimulate protein synthesis
- Build lean muscle mass
- Reduce muscle soreness & fatigue
- Help improve balance
- Boost stamina
- Improve endurance
- Improve blood flow performance
- Help balance blood sugar levels
- Minimize muscle tissue breakdown
- Prevent muscle loss
Buy one, get one free
Receive a copy of Robert Wolfe, PhD’s book The Building Blocks of Life, and a handy MyoHealth shaker bottle.
That’s over $60 in free product and materials!
You Pay Just $49.99 (+ $7.99 shipping & processing = $57.98)
*Buy one, get one free offer good for new and existing customers, one time only.
Experience Greater Energy, Recovery, Performance and Endurance!
MyoHealth contains the first US-patented, Essential Amino Acid (EAA) complex that includes all 9 EAAs, and is clinically proven to support muscle strength and function.
Initially developed to stop, restore and prevent muscle loss in astronauts and bed ridden seniors, MyoHealth contains a perfectly blended mix of all nine Essential Amino Acids, which have been proven in human clinical trials led by Robert Wolfe, Ph.D. to help support muscle strength and function through the process of stimulating protein synthesis.
With 25 independent, human clinical trials and $25 million in research combined with findings from NASA and National Institutes of Health, Myohealth contains the right balance of essential amino acids to help you reverse and prevent muscle loss.
*See clinical study references at bottom of page.
Enjoy MyoHealth Results Like Thousands of Others Just Like You!
“My health kept getting worse, and it was pathetic the way I was living. But I tried the MyoHealth product, and it changed my life. I started working out consistently for the first time in years, and I can’t believe that at my age I have more muscle mass than when I played pro football.”
MyoHealth Quick Facts:
- U.S. Patented Formula
- 30 Years in Development
- 25 Human Clinical Trials
- $25 million in Research
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) certified EAA formula
- No GMOs, caffeine, or carbohydrates (only 20 calories or less per serving)
- Great-tasting Orange, Lemonade or Berry Crush flavor
- Easy to mix and fast-dissolving
- Plus, MyoHealth Orange contains 180 MG of vitamin C
EAAs and how protein synthesis works:
The patented formula found in MyoHealth has been proven to be more effective at stimulating new muscle growth than:
- Whey protein (3X More!)
- Hormonal/testosterone therapy
- Pharmacological therapy
- Nutritional therapy
When EAAs were provided at rest:
The increase in muscle protein synthesis was an average of 141%.*
When EAAs were provided after exercise:
The increase in muscle protein synthesis was an average of 290%.*
In addition, the effectiveness of EAAs were
100% greater when consumed after resistance exercise than at rest.
* Wolfe RR. The underappreciated role of muscle in health and disease. AM J Clin Nutr 84(3): 475-482, Sept 2006
Robert Wolfe Ph.D.
Dr. Robert R. Wolfe’s undergraduate studies were at the University of California, Berkeley, and he completed his Ph.D. degree at UC Santa Barbara’s Institute of Environmental Stress. Dr. Wolfe served as a faculty member at Harvard Medical School for nine years.
Dr. Wolfe has received a number of awards and invited lectureships in recognition of his work. He received the Herman Award from the American Society of Clinical Nutrition for his career contributions.
He has published over 452 peer-reviewed research articles, 126 review articles, three books, including the major reference source in the field of stable isotope tracer methodology and has 5 patents. His papers have been cited 50,663 times (h index= 122), and 16,423 (h index =65) since 2011.
The focus of Dr. Wolfe’s research is on the regulation of muscle metabolism, particularly as affected by aging and stressors such as injury, sepsis and cancer. His research has been performed largely in human patients and normal volunteers.
Dr. Wolfe has developed models using stable isotopes to quantify a variety of metabolic processes in human subjects including the oxidation and production of fatty acids, various aspects of carbohydrate metabolism, and the rates of muscle protein synthesis, breakdown, and the transport of amino acids between blood and muscle tissue.
Life Doesn’t Slow Down. Neither Should You!
“I’m 73 years old, and I started taking MyoHealth Essential Amino Acids about six months ago after listening to Dr. Wolfe’s testimony. I’ve renovated my own house, put in a fence in my backyard and I work with my daughters cleaning houses every day. It’s important for me to have the strength and endurance I need to continue doing the things I love and have always done no matter my age.”
“I played in the NBA for 10 years. I can speak from vast experience that after the MyoHealth Challenge my wife and I have seen the change in my body. I have improved muscle mass, lost weight and have improved overall health with a good diet, exercise and MyoHealth. My wife is now taking MyoHealth as well.”
“I am 63 and my strength was declining at a rapid pace. However, after receiving your Vegan lemonade powder I followed the instructions and added a simple but strenuous 35 minute workout routine. The results have been amazing and now my strength is increasing by leaps and bounds. Thank you so much and God Bless all who use this wonderful product.”
“Since starting on MyoHealth, I’m more active, my strength training and cardio exercise have improved and so has my energy!”
“This product is amazing! Now I can lift my grand-children and crawl on the floor with them. I have more energy and feel really good.”
MyoHealth is essential for life, clinically proven to work, and guaranteed to help you perform OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
JOIN THOUSANDS OF MEN & WOMEN JUST LIKE YOU WHO ARE ALREADY LIVING STRONGER & BOLDER TODAY!
If you have any questions about MyoHealth (or any other of TriVita’s wellness products) call one of our helpful CARE consultants
1-855-885-5486. 8am to 8pm, EDT (5am-5pm, PDT) Monday through Friday
Results of studies and human clinical trials:
MUSCLE MASS SUSTAINABILITY:
1. Wolfe RR. The underappreciated role of muscle in health and disease. AM J Clin Nutr 84(3): 475-482, Sept 2006
2. Biolo G, KD Tipton, S Klein, RR Wolfe. An abundant supply of amino acids enhances the metabolic effect of exercise on muscle protein. Am J Physiol273 (Endocrinol Metab 36): E122-E129, 1997.
3. Volpi E, H Kobayashi, M Sheffield-Moore, B Mittendorfer, RR Wolfe. Essential amino acids are primarily responsible for the amino acid stimulation of muscle protein anabolism in healthy elderly adults. Am J Clin Nutr 78:250-258, Aug 2003.
AMINO ACID INGESTION IMPROVES MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IN THE YOUNG AND ELDERLY:
4. Am J Physiol Endocrimol Metab 286; E321-E328, 2004. First published October28, 2003; 10:1152/ajpendo.00368.2003.
5. (High Leucine mixture stimulated muscle protein synthesis) Katsansos CS,H Kobayashi, M Sheffield- Moore, A Aasland, RR Wolfe. A high proportion of leucine is required for optimal stimulation of the rate of muscle protein synthesis by essential amino acids in the elderly. Am J Physiol Endocriol Metab 291:E381-E387, Aug 2006
6. (Arginine also stimulated synthesis by increasing muscle blood flow) Zhang X-J,Chinkes DL, Wolfe RR. The anabolic effect of arginine on proteins in skin wounds and muscles is independent of nitric oxide production. Clin Nutr 27:649-656, Aug 2008.
MUSCLE MASS AND STRENGTH:
7. Borsheim E, QU Bui, S Tissier, H Kobayashi, AA Ferrando, RR Wolfe. Effect of amino acid supplementation on muscle mass, strength and amino acid ingestion. Am J Physiol 284: E76-E79, 2003.
8. Tipton KD, E Borsheim, SE Wolf, AP Stanford, RR Wolfe, Acute response of net muscle protein balance reflects 24h balance after exercise and amino acid ingestion. Am J Physiol 284: E76-E79, 2003.
9. Borsheim E, KD Tipton, SE Wolf, RR Wolfe. Essential amino acids and muscle protein recovery from resistance exercise. Am J Physiol 283:E648-E657, Oct 2002.
10. Kim HK, Suzuki T, Saito K, Yoshida H. Kobayashi H, Kato Katamama M. Effects of exercise and amino acid supplementation on body composition and physical function in community-dwelling elderly Japanese sarcopenic women: A randomized controlled trial. Am J Geriactric Soc 60: 16-23, 2012.